Loss of Use Insurance

Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, and Palm Coast, Florida

This applies to Residential Coverage Type: Additional Living Expense (Coverage D)

This portion of your homeowners insurance policy provides indemnity for additional expenses when you have been forced to live elsewhere due to a covered loss of your residence.

Keep in mind this will pay only reasonable excess expenses until the property is habitable. Typically, this coverage is limited to a percentage of the dwelling coverage amount itself.

To find out more about loss of use homeowners insurance in Volusia and Flagler Counties, contact Mitchell Noel.

Career Opportunities

  • Independent Insurance Agent
  • Ormond Beach Chamber Logo
  • Daytona Regional Chamber
  • Deland Chamber Logo
  • Flagler Chamber Logo
  • Holly Hill Chamber Logo
  • Ormond Main Street Logo
  • Ormond Main Street Logo
  • Dolly Partons Imagination Library Logo
  • Adopt A Highway Logo
  • Palm Coast Little League Logo
  • Ormond Beach Youth Soccer
  • Rotary International Logo
  • Flagler Home Builders Association Logo
  • Daytona Beach Association Of Realtors

Contact Mitchell Noel

We will not transfer any of your personal data to any third party without your specific written consent.

Fill out my online form.

Did you know that your life insurance can be free with a multi-policy discount? Call us to find out how. (386) 677-4761