Current Job Openings
- Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Sales Account Executive
Other Job Opportunities
- Commercial Lines Marketing
- Personal Lines Sales
- Personal Lines Customer Service
- Life and Health Sales
- Administration; we have many positions including Human Resources, Accounting, Management, and various clerical and support staff.
Please email your resume highlighting your experience relevant to the insurance agency industry to Alanna Padgett or contact her at 386-677-4761.
Working for Mitchell Noel
Ask and all will agree, Mitchell Noel is the best insurance agency to work for in the area, hands down. We offer a great benefits package, competitive pay, and an exciting and energetic work environment. We are always looking for the best and brightest in the industry. We look for team members that wish to participate in the creation of a better agency. All of our employees are involved with the management and operations of the agency: we feel each individual brings special talents, backgrounds, and insights to the table. We utilize this to continually improve and update how we operate our business. We know and accept there is always a better way to do something and thrive on a culture of "change is good".
Contact us if you have any questions, or feel free to send your resume to our office for future consideration:
Mitchell Noel, Inc.
1400 Hand Ave, Ste D
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Fax: (386) 673-5370
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Mitchell Noel Insurance is looking for a commercial lines account manager with experience in providing customer service and looking for a career focused opportunity to grow in a dynamic sales environment.
The daily administration of all customer service needs required by a P&C commercial lines client including:
- The timely processing of change requests, endorsements, binders, certificates of insurance, account summaries, policies & invoicing
- Maintenance of accurate and comprehensive client file
- Managing client relationship with customer point of contact and ensuring completion or proper referral for completion of all customer needs
- Work closely and collaboratively with P&C Sales Account Executive to ensure customer needs and expectations are being met
- Handle and ensure escalation when necessary for issues between client and carrier
- Renewal preparation, processing and filing
- Prepares reports as needed
- Satisfactory retention of book of business assigned
Required Experience & Skills Preferred:
- Property & Casualty License required
- Experience with agency management systems including, but not limited to, the Applied and Vertafore platforms.
- MS Office Suite intermediate level experience or better
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire and ability to train others and work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- 3 or more years in similar role preferred
Negotiable, comprehensive benefits package available and education and training courses provided.
Sales Account Executive
Mitchell Noel Insurance is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join agency in Ormond Beach, FL. This agency will foster high growth for self-motivated candidates driven by the competitive nature of sales.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Four year college degree preferred
- Demonstrate an ability to generate new business prospects
- Effective communication skills
- to create and foster long-term relationships
- Proven ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Property & Casualty license required
Negotiable, comprehensive benefits package available.